David Davies Computer Solutions Ltd was founded by David Davies, to assist small companies with their on-line presence and general PC performance in the office.
"Our mission is to supply competitively priced high value PC trouble-shooting and websites to small businesses and home users, so they may maximize productivity, online presence and sales, minimize risk, and prevent time wastage."
David's qualifications and experience is as follows:
- David graduated from AMES IT Academy in Auckland in 2014, with a Diploma in Software Development. This diploma comprised the following certificates:
- SQL Server Development and Administration (2012 version).
- Windows Programming in C#.
- Web Programming in C#.
- David also gained two certificates of academic excellence, and one certificate of merit, during his studies.
- David gained a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Lincoln University in 1995, majoring in Applied Computing.
- David has 12 years experience working with MS Access databases, chiefly in analytical/data reporting roles, but also involving some front-end application development in MS Access/VBA and general basic IT support.
- From this experience David has a very strong understanding of relational database concepts.
- David can also streamline repetitive work within MS Office applications - Excel/Access in particular - to save time in the office so more gets done.
- David is very good at trouble-shooting and diagnosing all sort of computer problems - as follows:
- hardware, networking and internet.
- virus, spyware and malware infections.
- general PC performance.
- David also has experience as a Microsoft Office applications trainer, so if you have any issues with Microsoft Office products (particularly Access and Excel, but also Word and Outlook), David can help.
- David is currently Webmaster for Tenpin Bowling New Zealand Ltd, and in charge of their CMS based website.
- Recent work includes developing TBNZ's tournament results website, the 2013 Commonwealth Champs website, and backend SQL Server database for both websites from scratch, using VB.Net webforms technology.
- Set up & configured TBNZ's forum and shop websites from existing forum and shopping cart applications.
More information on these websites can be found on the portfolio page.
Our opening hours are as follows:
- On call - 9am-6pm Monday to Friday
- By appointment - 9am-9pm Monday to Saturday
- Not available on public holidays